This recipe is super simple and clean. Serves 3. 339 calories per serving. This dish is traditionally served over rice, but you do you.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ diced onion
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- ½ minced jalapeno
- ¾ tbsp. curry powder
- 1 medium sweet potato large dice
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup diced mango
- Salt and lime juice TT
- 1 pound of jumbo shrimp
- Saute onions in oil, add garlic, ginger, curry, & jalapeno. Sweat for 1 minute.
- Add water and coconut milk then sweet potato, cook until almost soft.
- Add shrimp and mango. Simmer until shrimp is cooked through (usually no more than 3 minutes depending on the size of the shrimp).
- Add lime and check for salt. Garnish with cilantro.